When you think of fountains, you’re probably picturing a peaceful, majestic fountain in a garden or patio. But you might be surprised to hear that you can also add a fountain to your living room. There are indoor-friendly fountains that never fail to amp up the look of your home.
Custom-made indoor water feature made of a tall glass.
Indoor fountains have all of the same advantages as outdoor fountains, as well as additional benefits. Indoor water features come in various shapes, sizes, and designs, for example, a buddha water feature. No matter if you’re looking for such an indoor water feature for your house or office, here are six advantages you can enjoy:
- Calming Atmosphere: Any room can benefit from the soothing sound of water flowing in an indoor fountain. In a waiting room at a dental office or a sitting room at home, people can relax and unwind by looking at an indoor water feature. People are more likely to return if they are in a relaxing environment.
- Aesthetic appeal, a pleasing appearance: Today’s indoor fountains come in a broader range of styles, shapes, and materials. Indoor fountains of the present day can go well with a wide range of interior design themes and styles. You can now get the perfect-looking fountain for your space, no matter your aesthetic preferences.
- Improves Air Quality: Negative ions are released when water from the indoor water features evaporates. With the help of negative ions, you’ll have cleaner, fresher air to breathe all day long. Additionally, breathing fresh air improves your ability to concentrate and concentrate better.
- It’s a humidifier: Wall-mounted and freestanding fountains contribute to the room’s humidity by evaporating water and causing condensation. This is the perfect remedy when you’re suffering from a cold or another illness causing congestion. It’s also good for indoor plants to have a little more humidity in the air.
- Enhances one’s well-being: A water feature in your home can be a fantastic stress reliever because of the soothing sound it makes. As a result, it induces a sense of calm and relaxation. Better health and a higher quality of life are the natural outcomes of getting more sleep and reducing stress.
- They are easily Maintained: A weekly or biweekly water refill and a thorough cleaning every four to six months are all required to keep a home water fountain in good working order. Turning off the fountain, draining water, and cleaning the fountain’s outside and inside surfaces are all required for cleaning.
Indoor Fountain Types
Tabletop, wall, and freestanding fountains are the most common types of indoor fountains.
- Wall-mounted: These wall-mounted water features are rectangular and can be hung vertically or horizontally, depending on the design. The water is recirculated through a small reservoir at the bottom of each of these devices. A variety of sizes and panel configurations are available for these wall fountains. Materials used in wall-mounted fountains include stainless steel, copper, and various other materials.
- Stands on its own: A sturdy, heavy water reservoir base allows them to stand up on their own two feet. Freestanding indoor fountains are available in a wide range of materials, designs, and optional LED lighting.
- Tabletop: They are the lightest indoor fountain types because they are designed to sit on a counter, desk, or table. Like a buddha water feature can be easily kept on a table. These fountains come in a wider variety of shapes than wall-mounted or freestanding counterparts.