Education and learning are significant factors in the growth and development of your child. You send them to school, college, and then university for further studies. So, why not introduce them to pre-schooling? This program combines play with learning keeping your child engaged while they learn from the best tutors. With the coming of the play school franchise in india, pre-schooling has seen a boost in its development. They provide daycare as well as help in the overall development of your child.
What is a?
Starting in 1779 as a caring for children whose parents remained busy during the day, today preschools are an educational establishment. It is a category of school that provides early childhood education that is more than just book learning and appearing for an exam. Often called a play or nursery school, they can be operated both privately, or publicly. The curriculum incorporates both academic and non-academic teaching-learning materials, tools, and instructions.
Now, let us look at some of the advantages of pre-schooling:
- The initial years of attending a preschool help your child acquire the basic skills that prepare them for future learning endeavours. They become ready for school and academic life.
- Your child’s vocabulary gets better. They can use language properly and interact with other children which in turn results in the practice of the ‘speaking’ and ‘listening’ skills.
- Many reports show that pre-schooling has long term effects. It is observed that children who had attended preschools did better in high schools. With a strong foundation built from attending the best nursery school franchise, learning new things becomes easier for them.
- Many play school franchises in India provides the safest environment for the learning, growth, and development of your child. With the facility of daycare, you get more time for your while your child is learning the best without compromising on the fun.
- Pre-schooling helps in the social and emotional development of your child. It cultivates in them a more tolerable and patient attitude towards different communities.
- Preschools build self-confidence and esteem in your child. They are taught the most basic skills, mannerisms, and behaviour and encouraged to do things on their own. In this way, your child feels a sense of pride for being able to complete certain tasks without the support of an adult making them more confident.
Where can I find them?
All you need to do is look for the best nursery school franchise and admit your child for their all-round development and growth. You must keep in mind that your kid is provided with quality learning from qualified tutors.
Pre-schools are a safe choice for your child. So, what’s the wait? Go ahead and make your decision today for a better future for your child. They are worth it, trust us.