Irrespective of your rank in the game, the worst possible thing that you can experience is knowing that your Valorant account got hacked. This can be particularly frustrating as you’re left with no other option than to wonder what went wrong?
The following article will assist you in your Valorant account recovery, right from addressing the mistakes that lead towards comprising your account to suggesting some prevention methods to avoid this from happening in the future.
So, sit back relaxed! And read through our do-it-yourself account recovery guide.
How Will You Know That Your Account For Valorant Is Hacked?
You can tell whether your account is compromised or not through several signs. Like the obvious one is Access to your Valorant Account will be denied. Apart from this, there are other signs as well.
- You might notice some strange activities happening in your account, like suspicious changes in crosshairs and skins.
- You may get Discord messages and emails telling you to restore your account. All these emails would be not from Riot Games.
- You may receive friend requests from unknown IDs that are followed with absurd messages and details about your ID.
Look For Unusual And Suspicious Account Activities
- Are you experiencing unforeseen disqualification in matches?
- Does your account stay logged in even after you’ve logged out?
- Do you experience unexpected de-ranking while playing?
- Are you getting unusual messages and friend requests?
All these signs indicate that your account is compromised. This can happen to you at any level even in Valorant ranked accounts.
What Are Some Common Ways, Hackers Target Your Account?
There are many ways through which a hacker can invade your privacy and get access to your Valorant account.
- If you’ve got a weak password then it becomes easy for fraudsters and hackers to penetrate through it.
- Players often fall prey to phishing scams.
- If your email account is compromised then this might lead to a compromised Valorant account as well.
- The more you share your account details whether with your friends or anyone who have access to your account, the greater will be the risk of being hacked.
Now, it’s your decision whether you want to recover your account or look for some other Valorant ranked ready accounts.
How To Recover Valorant Ranked Accounts?
If you are willing to recover your hacked account then submit a ticket to Riot Games. Try getting in touch with them. If you get your account back then well and good but if not, then follow the instructions given below.
- Reach out to Riot Games again by submitting a support ticket. Scroll down and select the “recover my account” option.
- This time, make sure you fill every single detail you can think of about your account in the description box. Try to include even the smallest details like when did you start to experience unusual activities and attach relevant proof if you have.
- Usually, the Riot Games will take action to your request in a period of 2 to 4 days.
What Can You Do To Avoid Getting Your Valorant Account Stolen?
- Keep a strong password. Make use of password managers to do this.
- Avoid sharing your account details with anyone.
- Try to keep your email account secure.
- Log out every time when you leave the game.
- Beware of phishing scams.
Now, all this might look like a headache for you, and to buy a valorant ranked ready account seems more convenient. However, to avoid losing your account in the future to such hackers, follow the basic prevention methods listed above.